Play it safe
The fms devices work perfectly together and offer secure interfaces to third-party equipment such as taximeters. This results in innovation combined with reliability.
Play it safe
The fms devices work perfectly together and offer secure intefaces to third-party equipment such as taximeters. This results in innovation combined with reliability.
DBG Operating Devices
Experience immediate transmission of the order data
Insist on user-friendly operation and top-quality design
All operating devices have been developed for being used with mobile equipement
In the context of a Samsung partnerhip, we have developed a family of devices for you, designed especially for mobility purposes. The fms family consists of 3 mobile operating devices (DBG Xcover4, DBG X800, DBG A8) with different characteristics.
The integrated Samsung Knox function is the decisive asset, with dispatching exclusively available on the operating device. All additional functions and applications are configured via the fms dispatch system providing the dispatch centre with complete control of the entire fleet.
- The DBG Xcover4 stands out through its sturdiness. It is dust and waterproof (IP68) and designed as anti-shock device. A well-designed 5″ TFT display completes the stylish operating device.
- The DBG X800 is very much appreciated for its big display. The 8″ TFT screen provides for a sturdy protection against active shocks as well as against dust and water (IP68).
- The DBG A8 is characterised by its synchronisation with the display in the vehicle. Equipped with a 5.6″ Super AMOLED display, the DBG A8 uses fms carConnect to display and operate the driver app in the vehicle.
- Connect the fms devices with a minimum effort
- Realise the basic digital recording without additional devices
- Make use of GPS tracking also offline
The smartHUBX is a flexible control centre in your vehicle connecting the various fms components and the different taximeters. When purchasing the vehicle, the smartHUBX is available with a pre-fitting package. Use the smartHUBX as follows:
- as control unit for dispatching
- as tracking module for vehicles within the fleet in the offline mode
- as interface with the vehicle
- as basis for the tamper-proof, TÜV-certified transmission of taximeter data
Choose between permanently mounted or the mobile version with a battery
Save time thanks to the automatic connection with the driver app
Benefit from the simple handling of the printer
The DPT200 mobile receipt printer impresses with its speed and reliability. It comes either pre-mounted in the vehicle or is also available with a battery for mobile usage.
The DBG operating device is responsible for the connection the receipt printer via Bluetooth. Thus, receipts can also be printed if there is no complete network coverage at the destination address. The receipt printer prints the receipts with a QR code acc. to the legal regulations.
Connect the driver app with the head unit of the vehicle
Look forward to a simple plug-and-play installation
Enjoy simple handling using the big vehicle display
fms carConnect links the screen of the DBG operating device with the display of the vehicle. The driver app is displayed and operated on the display of the vehicle.